Information for spectators
When: Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 of August.
Weekend between 10H00 and 18H00.
What to see?
- Landing, take off and fly-by of old timer airplanes.
- Static show of the visiting airplanes on the airfield.
- Guided tours along the parked airplanes.
- Take off of hot air balloons (evening).
- And also :
- rides with small airplanes or a helicopter
- drinks and snacks at the hangar
- information stand about gliding with Diest Aero Club
- books, souvenirs, T-shirts, ...
- old timer cars
- military vehicles from World war II
Free parking is available on the airfield. The entrance for the Fly-In is on the road Diest-Tessenderlo (N174).
A more detailed plan can be found here